The main goal of this one-day local meeting is to start a forum in the Island for the discussion of the most current findings in the cancer field, highlighting the latest and most exciting discoveries in every area of cancer research, and to provide a unique opportunity for investigators from Puerto Rico to meet, network, and forge new scientific relations.
- Bring together researchers currently working in the field of Cancer in Puerto Rico.
- Promote basic sciences and clinical research in cancer prevention and treatment in Puerto Rico.
- Provide undergraduate and graduate students a forum to share their research work in a national venue.
- Strengthen networking and collaborative efforts across local universities and among graduate and undergraduate students.
- Promote the interaction and networking between early career scientists and experts in cancer field.